SUPPORTING CHANGE FOR EDUCATIONAL LEADERS
LEARNING FOCUSED COACHING CONVERSATIONS; QUALITY FEEDBACK TO ENHANCE PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
While an instructional rubric plays a critical role in defining effective instruction and creating a shared language for teachers and principals to talk about instruction, it is the conversations themselves that act as the true catalyst for professional learning and ongoing growth.
Learn how to design and hold collaborative evaluation conversations that enable the translation of ratings into deep conversations that drive focused professional learning, instructional improvement and student achievement.
Looking to have more effective coaching conversations with teachers? Then join us and learn how to:
- Unpack your district’s performance evaluation rubric to establish a shared language around instructional practice and improvement.
- Create an environment for honest and reflective conversations that foster a constructive—rather than punitive— climate around teacher evaluations.
- Promote active participation in the conversation, supporting generative learning.
THE FIRST 100 DAYS: CREATING A SUCCESSFUL LEADERSHIP TRANSITION PLAN
Enable your new leaders to transition into a new leadership position as effectively and efficiently as possible by designing and implementing a transition plan focused on their first 100 days of service.
This series of strategies and activities will enable them to develop an understanding of the organization’s culture while supporting them in growing quality professional relationships, creating a foundation for success.
At the end of this program participants will be able to:
- Identify the impact of the transition on the system.
- Design and hold quality conversations that foster an environment of open and honest communication.
- Develop quality professional relationships.
- Gather information quickly about the community and the organization.
- Establish a strong leadership presence in the community.
- Assess and evaluate the school or district’s strengths and areas of attention.
- Design and implement a personal transitional plan.
- Create a network of contacts and resources that will assist in the work of raising the expectation for all children and adults working in the system.